- Yield: 30 - 35
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Small vegetable pancakes
I love potato pancakes! But how can I make them without the potatoes?
It's quite simple! The potatoes can be easily replaced by pumpkins (gourd, squash) my good and loyal friends. Or you can try broccoli and cauliflower. It's simple and there is no flour. Isn't that quite the thing?
- possible vegetable:
- 1. broccoli - 1 kg
- 2. cauliflower - 1 kg
- 3. pumpkin (gourd, squash) - 1 kg
- ingredients and spices
- eggs - 5
- mature cheese - 200 g
- kari - 2 - 3 tblspns
- garlic - 2 - 3 cloves
- salt - preference
- fresh marjoram - 10 branches
- pepper - pinch
- olive oil - for frying
Prep time: 35 minutes
Frying time: each side for about 1 minute
Total time to fry: about 30 minutes
Result: 30 - 35 pcs
1. First I prepare the vegetables. Hollow out the pumpkin and shred it to rough pieces, no boiling. Boil the broccoli or cauliflower for about 10-15 minutes, but be careful not to overcook. Cool it off, drip the water away and mash with a fork.
2. Put the vegetable into a bowl and mix with eggs, cheese, garlic, salt, pepper and marjoram. Again, it depends on what everyone likes most and what amount you wish to use. Carry on as if making regular potato pancakes.
3. Fry the pancakes on a stove (5th degree) on a teflon pan, each side for about 1 minute.
I recommend making the pancakes small, so they won't tear.
P.S.: weigh the vegetables before washing.
All rights reserved. No pictures, text, or part of the text can be copied or commercially used without explicit written permission from the administrators of Marky SCD recipes